update your cmake!

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:24:17 UTC 2013

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Thursday 10 October 2013, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In order to build KF5 and Plasma2 code, you have to update your cmake to
>> 2.8.12. Otherwise, you'll get build errors.
>
> Doesn't it error out in cmake_minimum_required() ?
> If not, I'd suggest that somebody takes care of handling this properly.
> If you start using features of some specific cmake version, make sure
> cmake_minimum_required() ensures that you have at least this version.

As sebas didn't specify what the error is, I don't know what happened here.

It might be an accidental side-effect of Bens change, as he wrote, he
removed an IS_ABSOLUTE from his patch before submitting:

 https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/113139

That would explain why the minimum version is not bumped, at least.

Thanks,

Steve.