EcmQt4To5Porting

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:51:07 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 02 October 2013 14:07:31 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> > There were 2 files recently removed from ECM which broke attica's build,
> > this puts the removed files as local cmake modules.
> >

> > Diffs
> > -----
> >
> >   CMakeLists.txt e0efb9b
> >   cmake/modules/ECMQt4To5Porting.cmake PRE-CREATION
> >   cmake/modules/FindQt5Transitional.cmake PRE-CREATION
>
> I'm confused. Why have they been removed from ECM?
> (and where was this explained/announced).

I only found out because Attica failed to build for me, so I investigated
and notified Stephen, he suggested to either copy the files over or "do it
properly" as explained in his following email. Being unfamiliar with Attica
completely, I chose the easier way.

I too, however, would appreciate these breaking changes to be at least
announced on this list.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer