the kspeech interface

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Nov 10 14:28:18 UTC 2013

On Saturday 09 November 2013 11:47:16 David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 08 November 2013 22:45:33 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> > Could we move the dbus interface into
> > kdeaccessibility/jovie and install it only when jovie is installed,
>
> This would create a compile-time dependency on kdeaccessibility,
> in all the apps that use that dbus interface.
>
> I think this circles back to kdbusaddons, but I'll give time to e.g. Kévin
> to give his input.

Not the scope of KDBusAddons IMO. I'd say it's about integrating with our
workspace services, so I'd lean more toward a tier 4 framework. We don't have
a place for this kind of things yet... We could open a section in framework
integration for that.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net