please make it easier to hack on frameworks

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Mon May 20 13:45:40 UTC 2013

On 20/05/13 14:17, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hmm, wrong branch ?
> I checked out "stable" branch, as the wiki page recommended from May 12th to
> May 20th, because "init-repository script is broken in the dev branch".
>
> I don't want to mess up my qt clone again.
>
> So, do I simply do "git checkout dev", and that's it, also for all submodules
> ?

The other option is to hack the config on the dev branch, which is how I
got it to work.  I don't have access to my dev machine right now, but I
believe I just edited .gitmodules and changed the repo location of the
"qtwebkit-examples-and-demos" submodule from
git://gitorious.org/qt/qtwebkit-examples-and-demos.git to
git://gitorious.org/qt/qtwebkit-examples.git (delete the "-and-demos" bit).

Alex