Fwd: please make it easier to hack on frameworks

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 20 18:41:27 UTC 2013

On Monday 20 May 2013 10:11:15 Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
>
> > qt5.git defines which sha1 of the submodules you should get.
>
> It hasn't been updated in a month.

That's fine though. It's the basis for KF5 development.

Don't use API that's only in qtbase-dev, you would break compilation for
everyone else.

At the last kf5 meeting we discussed setting up a KDE mirror of qt5.git with
more recent sha1s, but the meeting minutes don't actually say who's
responsible for this. Ben Cooksley, I presume?