Review Request 110434: Prepare KFontRequester for move to KWidgetAddons

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed May 15 13:22:56 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 15 May 2013 12:48:13 David Edmundson wrote:
> I ended up moving to tier1, changing things + building + testing, then
> moving back to the original location to make the diff. Is this a
> sane/correct workflow?

You could just use git for this purpose :)

commit 1: move the class, fix buildsystem
commit 2 : port everything else away from the class
  (you can keep amending that one to add more fixes)

then git rebase -i HEAD~2 and swap the two commits, so that the git history is
always buildable (useful for bisecting).