please make it easier to hack on frameworks

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:22:33 UTC 2013

David Faure wrote:

> So, if code uses qtx11extras, cmake should warn if qtx11extras is not
> found. Same for all other submodules.

It should do already. It's found with find_package(... REQUIRED).

I don't know why it's failing for Alex. Perhaps he has an old build of it
around.

Just for completeness, that's also a case which I think is out of scope for
checks at cmake time, which is why I suggest a clean build and clean install
of Qt5. There should be an expectation that if you have an old build of
something around, all bets are off. As I said though, I don't know if that's
the problem Alex is experiencing here.

Thanks,

Steve.