QLineEdit and QComboBox tasks

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:17:24 UTC 2013

Hello Kevin,

As you say, a search on lxr reveals that it is used in 4 places. Of
those, 2 are already KUrlRequesters. To avoid breaking the other 2, we
can keep the property in KLineEdit and KComboBox (that will be in
KDE4Support), even though I think it would be better for those to use
KUrlRequester (they are actually requesting urls!).

I think this is a conservative enough solution and I have opened a
review board for the patch [1].

Although, my original idea was to remove this feature from KLineEdit
since I find no reason in having a url-related property in a general
purpose KLineEdit, when we already have KUrlRequester.

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/111184/

Regards,
Albert Vaca