KIconLoader::SizeSmallMedium

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jun 8 11:08:21 UTC 2013

On Friday 07 June 2013 11:01:44 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 07 June 2013, KDE CI System wrote:
> > tier1/solid/src/solid/CMakeFiles/Solid_static.dir/backends/fakehw/fakegene
> > ricinterface.cpp.o [ 26%] Building CXX object
> > tier1/solid/src/solid/CMakeFiles/Solid_static.dir/backends/fakehw/fakemana
> > ger.cpp.o
> > <http://build.kde.org/job/kdelibs_frameworks_qt5/ws/staging/knotifications
> > /src/kstatusnotifieritem.cpp>:37:25: fatal error: kiconloader.h: No such
> > file or directory compilation terminated.
> > make[2]: ***
>
> I guess is better for this library to not depend from KIconLoader...
>
> KIcon(name) can be replaced by QIcon::fromTheme(name)
>
> but there is still the use of standard sizes, like
> KIconLoader::SizeSmallMedium
> is it possible to work around that? or needs either privately redefining
> them or use KIconLoader

Is it just me, or is this a hardcoded pixel size, rather than a user-
configurable size?

KIconLoader has both, the latter via groups.

This means, at the moment, replacing KIconLoader::SizeSmallMedium by 22 (or a
local variable) would be equivalent. We can always think of better user-
configurable solutions, but technically we don't have to do this now.