Problem moving KInputDialog to KDE4Support

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jun 7 14:05:01 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 05 June 2013 01:08:53 David Gil Oliva wrote:
> /home/david/devel/kf5-development/kdelibs/staging/kde4support/tests/kinputdi
> alogtest.cpp:22: undefined reference to `KInputDialog::getText(QString
> const&, QString const&, QString const&, bool*, QWidget*, QValidator*,
> QString const&, QString const&, QStringList const&)'

You didn't export the methods.

When methods are inside a class, we export the whole class.

But here they are independent methods (well, "functions")  (inside a
namespace, but that doesn't matter at all), so they need to be exported
invidually.

=> replace KDE4SUPPORT_DEPRECATED in front of each function definition with
KDE4SUPPORT_DEPRECATED_EXPORT.