Fancy header policy

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri Jul 19 21:42:25 UTC 2013

Hey guys

I've been looking at the frameworks branch and I cannot help but
notice that there is an 'include' folder which contains all the fancy
headers. Is there any policy on what needs to be done about it?

Some of the fancy headers, such as the Nepomuk ones, should just be discarded.

Should the others be moved to their respective frameworks in a special
include folder? So 'include/Solid/*' would move to
'tier1/solid/includes/' ?

Also, under what folder name should there includes be installed?
Currently the fancy includes are installed in a KDE folder
(/include/KDE/fancyHeaders). Do we want to continue with that? Or just
install them in the specific folder. Eg - Solid headers would now be
installed in include/Solid/ instead of include/KDE/Solid/

Also, dibs!

--
Vishesh Handa