Oxygen + KF5 + Qt5

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Jul 11 12:47:45 UTC 2013

On 07/11/2013 12:33 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> hi Hugo,
>
> On Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:52:02 Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>> lately I've been working (so far in a local branch) on porting oxygen to
>> KF5/Qt5
>> Good news is: this is pretty much done
>> (http://wstaw.org/m/2013/07/11/plasma-desktopJw2526.png)
>> except for a few glitches (see below).
> Awesome. :)
>
>> Right now, there is only one place where oxygen still depends on
>> libkdeui, and it is when using kcolorbutton for configuring the shadow
>> button. All the rest is KF5 only.
>>
>> Questions:
>> - is frameworks-crash the right kde-workspace branch to push it ?
> frameworks-scratch, yes. :)
ok. All pushed. In the end I kept the commits separated, despite the
back and forth, since all of them (I think) compile.
Note: for some reason I cannot configure kde-workspace unless I comment
the line "find_package(KDeclarative QUIET CONFIG) "
in topLevel CMakeLists, which apparently conflicts with
"find_package(kdeclarative REQUIRED NO_MODULE)" some lines above.
Since I am not sure whether it is related to my setup or a true flaw in
the makefiles, I have not pushed that change.

Comments welcome.

I'm open to bug reports or comments on the code. Will go on debugging in
the meanwhile.

Hugo