Plans and status Frameworks5, Plasma2, Qt5 and Wayland

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sat Jan 19 16:54:12 UTC 2013

Hello Sebas,

On Wednesday 16 January 2013 17:42:26 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've compiled a document that contains our technical direction and its
> status. This hopefully gives us a common understanding of where we're going
> and where we are right now.
>
> Feedback is of course welcome. :)

There is a sentence on page 3 that reads
"1. KWin on Qt5 (work in progress, planned for 4.11)"

Knowing that KWin version's number is tightly coupled to KDE's version, a
question stumbled upon my mind. Are there any plans to release KDE 4.xx
version on top of Qt5? Or that figure only refers to KWin's version?

> Cheers,

Cheers,

--
Valentin Rusu (vrusu)