Forward includes

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Fri Dec 27 18:54:14 UTC 2013

On Friday 27 December 2013 19:00:14 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been going through the kde4support forward includes, since I wanted to
> start making the modules I decided we'd better make sure all of them are
> working properly.
>
> After some research, I found that I don't have these available, can
> somebody please tell me if I'm missing some dependency or if these are
> indeed not available [1]? If there's no problem with this, I'll proceed to
> change these for a warning that they're not available anymore (see
> attachment).
>
> Cheers!
> Aleix
>
> PS: Happy holidays!

I have checked a few of them manually and indeed the real header files do not
exists.

The approach in the patch seems correct, we don't want to add a source
incompatible change by removing them, but I'd change the message from:

#warning "This file is not available anymore in KF5, please see
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Porting_Notes
"

Or something in this fashion so it is more useful.

Cheers.