Allowing kicontheme tests to run without oxygen-icons

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Dec 19 08:21:01 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 23:32:13 Alex Merry wrote:
> Currently, kiconthemes tests fail on Jenkins, due to the absense of
> oxygen-icons.  But I figured they shouldn't really depend on a theme
> being installed anyway, so I altered the tests to not require it.
>
> Reviewboard doesn't have the new repos yet, so patch is attached.

Excellent patch, thanks a lot.

This doesn't only solve the dependency on oxygen-icons, but also the failure
due to that test picking up stuff from another kdelibs subdir when it was all-
in-one.

An alternative to "copying files from the resource into a temp dir that has to
be cleaned up afterwards" is to just have the icon theme files in the source
dir and use QFINDTESTDATA to find the root of it. But you wrote one solution
already, and I'm fine with it, so: Ship It!