framework names (Re: Let's get in release mode!)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Dec 17 12:25:02 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 17 December 2013 23:27:39 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Other than apidox, I was also concerned about frameworkintegration,
> itemmodels, itemviews and dnssd.

Let's rename the repos to kitemmodels, kitemviews and kdnssd,
this will be in line with karchive and most others (this doesn't change the
actual framework target name or the library name).
Anyone up for doing this today?

Aurélien: so apidox is useful to all kde software? Then it could be kdeapidox
or kapidox or something like that, right?
I guess the question is - what does this module actually bring. I assume, a
consistent look-n-feel for KDE-produced api docs, right?