Preparing for the split

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Dec 8 18:03:36 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

It is now really time to gear up toward the split. So from now on please don't
create any new patches for the frameworks branch of kdelibs and put all effort
and priority toward getting the existing open patches in reviewboard properly
reviewed and pushed. We have to move fast if we want to keep our promise of a
technology preview in December.

There will be only one exception to this "no new patches" rule, and that's for
the patches about the libraries rename started by Martin. Please help him get
this work completed as soon as possible.

We're almost here, we just need to get all brains focused. Let's make it
happen!

Thanks for your attention.
Regards.
--