DBusMenuQt5 cmake foo

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Aug 31 11:13:16 UTC 2013

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 09:45:13 David Faure wrote:
> > * The library naming is also messed up, not working here. What to do?
>
> What's messed up?

The _LIBRARIES var is unset, that's what I meant with messed up -- not
working. :)

I'll talk to Aurelien to see how we can get the cmake file in.

Thanks for the answers, it's more clear now to me how to resolve this. I'll
have to look into the details, which I don't have time for right now, but I'll
work on it. (Pretty much need it as well, since we're working on the first
components in kde-workspace which requires dbusmenu.

Thanks, and have a nice weekend,
--
sebas