Revising changing configurations with KConfig

Kevin Ottens ervin+bluesystems at kde.org
Thu Aug 1 06:28:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Thursday 01 August 2013 08:09:14 Frank Reininghaus wrote:
> Well, KDirSortFilterProxyModel is being used indirectly by every
> application which has a "File Open/Save" dialog, and by apps like Kate
> which use a KDirOperator to display the contents of a directory
> somewhere else.

Hm... Which reminds me KDirSortFilterProxyModel is in kfile... So in fact it
can read the setting as it currently does. Just not through KGlobalSettings
but by using KConfig directly. We'd only loose the change notification but I
think we can leave with that for the time being and restore it once we have a
proper solution for 5.1.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net