Revising changing configurations with KConfig

Kevin Ottens ervin+bluesystems at kde.org
Thu Aug 1 05:02:42 UTC 2013

On Thursday 01 August 2013 00:57:05 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Well, that setting is used in KDirSortFilterProxyModel as well... Should we
> just always sort naturally by default there then?

Would make sense to add an accessor pair to KDirSortFilterProxyModel, and have
the default to be true for that property. Then it's up to the client code to
disable it if it wants to.

Yes it makes some formerly automatic behavior manual, but at the same time
both that property and KDirSortFilterProxyModel aren't used that much. If it
turns out to be a big issue we'll route that setting through the QPA plugin
but I doubt it'll be necessary.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net