please make it easier to hack on frameworks

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 30 16:15:46 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 30 April 2013, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > cmake 2.8.11 is about to be released very soon, maybe two weeks or so.
> > If I followed Stephens work correctly currently we can't go back to
> > 2.8.10, right ?
>
> We use an advanced SCM system. We can go back, but there's no justification
> to do so.

that's not what I meant.

I would not have switched completely to the new target property features of
cmake.
It would have been perfectly possible to use the new cmake, have those target
properties defined, and still have the INCLUDE_DIRS variables available and
use them.

This way we could still use 2.8.10.

Alex