KLocale plans

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Nov 18 18:18:58 UTC 2012

On Sunday 18 November 2012 00:28:35 Chusslove Illich wrote:
> I have now split out ki18n, made sure that kdelibs compile and that KLocale
> and KLocalizedString tests work, and have it as single humongous patch.
> Should I just commit it, or something else? I attach only the diff to
> kdecore/CMakeLists.txt (I didn't change any other CMakeLists.txt).

Great.

Yes, please compile whatever you have ;)

I'm a bit surprised that ki18n depends on kservice, since kservice wants to
depend on i18n (automatic catalog loading). I guess ki18n uses plugins, so the
fix will be to port that to "pure Qt" plugin loading instead. I can look into
that later, unless you take care of it.