KArchive for Qt4

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Thu Nov 15 11:25:54 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-15, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> This pointed out some interesting issues, especially in the cmakelists. I
> removed the dependency on ECM, and as a result I saw many things for which I
> thought "this should be in upstream cmake". Especially the LIB_INSTALL_DIR
> stuff looks way too complicated to get right without much copy/paste...

I'm currently trying to get threadweaver built separately (for qt4). and
the build system is way too complicated. and way too complex. and way
too wrong.

I thought we earlier agreed on things like "you should not inherit
sonames from other modules" and such.

and we just have layers of added complexity that seems to be added for
the sake of complexity.

/Sune