KArchive for Qt4

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Nov 15 09:24:39 UTC 2012

After my presentation on KDE Frameworks at the Dev Days, the obvious question
"where do we download this from" came up -- especially for KArchive.

So I took some time afterwards and prepared a self-contained KArchive-for-qt4
release.

This pointed out some interesting issues, especially in the cmakelists. I
removed the dependency on ECM, and as a result I saw many things for which I
thought "this should be in upstream cmake". Especially the LIB_INSTALL_DIR
stuff looks way too complicated to get right without much copy/paste...

Please take a look at what could be simplified, and test it (I'll try to find
people to test it on Mac and Windows, too).

http://www.davidfaure.fr/kde/karchive-qt4.zip