building libkdeqt5staging standalone

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:09:37 UTC 2012

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in libkdeqt5staging/CMakeLists.txt there is a call
> find_package(inqt5)
>
> When I try to build libkdeqt5staging standalone this fails, because it
> finds neither a Findinqt5.cmake nor a inqt5Config.cmake.
>
> How is this supposed to work, should there be a Findinqt5.cmake or should
> a inqt5Config.cmake be found somewhere ?

See

gitk libkdeqt5staging/CMakeLists.txt

Rolf Eike Beer tried to make it work. I don't know if he succeeded, and I
also don't see how the find_package could work. Maybe he created something
locally for himself to find it.

I don't think 'building and packaging only libkdeqt5staging build against Qt
4' is something we should support or encourage, but he had some reason to
attempt to package it I think.

Thanks,

Steve.