Patch: Fixes KGlobalSettings::documentPath() warnings.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jun 11 11:46:30 UTC 2012

On Monday 11 June 2012 00:34:58 Jignesh Kakadiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the patch which fixes below warning.
>
> kinit.cpp:543:78: warning: ‘static QString KGlobalSettings::documentPath()’
> is
> deprecated (declared at /d/kde/src/5/kdelibs-
> frameworks/staging/kwidgets/src/utils/kglobalsettings.h:228) [-Wdeprecated-
> declarations]
>
> Please review it.

Don't remove the old implementation, it will be needed by other KDE modules.

I'm surprised you didn't have to #include <qstandardpaths.h> anywhere, but
maybe that's because kconfig.h includes it indirectly. You could also check if
you can remove #include <kglobalsettings.h> from any of the files you ported,
in case it was the last occurence of KGlobalSettings in the file.

Looks good, otherwise (assuming you checked that everything compiles, of
course).