Porting KWidgets to Qt5

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:59:57 UTC 2012

Hm, it seems that Qt guys are not very happy seeing KDE features in qt.
I would like someone from KDE to participate in discussions about changes.
For example, they insist that KTabBar functionality is not needed "as it
can be easily implemented in subclass":)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,29650

If someone from KDE is really interested, they can send me gerrit account,
so i can add them as a reviwers