let's write a book?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Jan 29 15:47:46 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

At the release party here in Karlsruhe last night I had a chat with
Martin and we thought it'd be really neat to have a book about our
frameworks. It should explain each of the tiers and libs and how it's
to be used, ideally with examples.
I have done a similar project over the last few months which is going
to be released at FOSDEM next week. I'd be willing to help with
outline, editing and generally getting it done.
What do you think? Who'd be willing to help write a part of it?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member