kdelibs split: February Iteration reminder

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Feb 28 16:16:08 UTC 2012

Am Montag 27 Februar 2012, 22.04:06 schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Hello,

Morning

> On Monday 06 February 2012 19:45:05 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > I'm sending this email today as you are the lucky few choosen to be in
> > the february iteration. From the look of the relevant table, we're in a
> > pretty good situation already for this month:
> > http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Splitting_kdelibs#February_Iter
> > ati on
> >
> > Still, I'd like to make sure that everyone is aware of the goal of
> > getting those frameworks done by the end of the month which will arrive
> > quickly now. As I said the situation seems well engaged so far, I see
> > only very minor issues with the february batch, but we need to make sure
> > steady progress happens to hit the target.
>
> So, only a couple of days left. Any progresses people? Apart from one
> module I don't think I heard much from most of the modules after my
> reminder.
>
> It looks like most of you are then silently in need for help. Any
> volunteers to give our framework maintainers a hand? Most of the tasks
> needed to complete the modules should be rather simple as I pointed out in
> my previous email.

As I was quite busy I at least found the time to get the KF5 compiling and
allocated this Friday (yes, already March but hey, at least my birthday ;-)
for the work on Sonnet. Although I for sure will need help. I read most of the
wiki packages about Frameworks and hope to start with some small tasks. I'm a
bit behind on this mailinglist tough.

griits
Mario