KF5 Volunteer day 1: Done

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:51:34 UTC 2012

On 23 February 2012 16:52, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> Out of those five, two decided to try themselves at splitting some
> frameworks
> out of kdeui, and somewhat unsurprisingly they've been struggling with it.
> So

far I didn't see their changes for those split get into the branch which
> concerns me a tiny bit: are they about to give up in disgust? If that's the
> case then we probably failed at giving a task of the right difficulty to
> someone.

Hello,

I guess that you are referring to me and Antonis. :)

This is an examination period for us, and we don't have much time
that's why we delayed to push our work to kdelibs(of course in a separate
branch)
Sorry for the delay on pushing those branches.

We have just pushed Antonis' branch with the name "frameworks-kactions" and
now
we will push mine. (I will post here again about my branch when it will be
pushed)

Our exams for our college will finish this week.
So from Monday we will finish our tasks.

Cheers.

P.S.: our changes will go to different branches and not in the frameworks
because
we are still struggling with the build system.

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr