Strange commit to FindKDE4Internal.cmake

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:33:21 UTC 2012

Am 17.02.2012 15:07, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:

Hi Alex

> I saw a recent commit from you to FindKDE4Internal.cmake:
> http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdelibs.git&a=commitdiff&h=ca501aa9f4c1e7adcd42accbd53538502ba50ce3&hp=3186e7a5f3acfaa5b5ac1b5cce9315eb53f54655
>
> with the commit message "on win32 we need access to the installed cmake
> modules dir ".
> This looks wrong. Why do you add
> ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/apps/cmake/modules to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ?
> In general this directory does not even exist at buildtime (since you can
> install to anywhere).
> Who did you need ?
> We ned to do that properly.
> It would be great if you could join the kde-frameworks mailing list, so we can
> make sure that the modularized kdelibs work properly under Windows too.
>
> Alex

This  related to the commit before
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdelibs.git&a=commit&h=3186e7a5f3acfaa5b5ac1b5cce9315eb53f54655,
which moves out FindKDEWin.cmake and related from kdelibs into kdewin
package.
To let cmake be able to find this files, the path to the installed cmake
module directory is required.

Ralf