Strange commit to FindKDE4Internal.cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Feb 17 14:07:04 UTC 2012

Hi Ralf,

I saw a recent commit from you to FindKDE4Internal.cmake:
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdelibs.git&a=commitdiff&h=ca501aa9f4c1e7adcd42accbd53538502ba50ce3&hp=3186e7a5f3acfaa5b5ac1b5cce9315eb53f54655

with the commit message "on win32 we need access to the installed cmake
modules dir ".
This looks wrong. Why do you add
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/apps/cmake/modules to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ?
In general this directory does not even exist at buildtime (since you can
install to anywhere).

Who did you need ?
We ned to do that properly.
It would be great if you could join the kde-frameworks mailing list, so we can
make sure that the modularized kdelibs work properly under Windows too.

Alex