Removing nepomuk from the frameworks branch?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Feb 1 07:06:45 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 31 January 2012 23:35:37 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> As Nepomuk is already in a repo (several repos?) of its own, any commits in
> the frameworks branch for nepomuk are not going to end up in a release.
>
> Should we just remove nepomuk from the frameworks branch?

Just discussed Nepomuk and KDE Frameworks with Sebastian yesterday by email.
My advise was to leave it outside of the picture for now as it is already
splitted anyway, we'll deal with it when we tackle things like phonon,
kdepimlibs and such... Still quite in the future then. :-)

But I thought nepomuk was already removed from the build? So what would be the
advantage of removing the code from the branch?

Let me be clear, I'm not against removing it from the branch, I'm just
wondering what bothers you with it (I'm curious like that).

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net