What to do with kjs & qkjs ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Dec 15 14:46:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

for kjs there is also a QT_ONLY option.
In this case the library is named qkjs instead of kjs.

I've got multiple questions: do we want to continue to support QT_ONLY also
with KDE frameworks ?

If so, and when building in QT_ONLY mode, should the installed package still
be called kjs, or qkjs ?
If it should be called qkjs, then the installed Config.cmake file should also
be called qkjsConfig.cmake. If it is installed also as kjsConfig.cmake, qkjs
and kjs can't be installed in parallel, because of the name clashes.

But this actually also applied to the installed header files, both in the kjs
and in the qkjs case they go into include/kjs/.

Or should in the QT_ONLY case the library also be called kjs, but a flag in
the kjsConfig.cmake can signal that it is Qt-only ?

Alex