Fwd: Unittests: kcalendartest.cpp

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Fri Dec 14 14:16:35 UTC 2012

> [: Jon Severinsson :]
> The problem is that round tripping readDate() and formatDate() no longer
> work when Hebrew numbers are involved. I have isolated the cause down to
> the ki18n split. If I revert the split [1] then this test passes on Qt4. I
> have yet to isolate the actuall change that caused this, but I will look
> into it further as I get some spare time if no one beats me to it
> (Chusslove?).

The idea was that Ki18n depends on a locale provider, be it KLocale or
something directly in Qt. So the locale provider must not depend on Ki18n. I
only quickly patched i18n calls in KLocale for compilation to work. KLocale
as standalone framework should be tier 1 (?) and use Qt tr for translation.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)