KMessageBox and the notifications

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Thu Dec 6 22:32:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

KMessageBox (non-WId and non-queued methods) should go to kwidgets (actually
in staging).

According to the current state of the code, it dependes on kdeui/notifications.
This would require linking kwidgets to kdeui. But kdeui already links to
kwidgets, leading to a circular reference between these libraries.

At this point, KMessageBox (non-WId and non-queued methods) should stay in
kdeui/dialogs.

What are the plans for the notifications framework? I can help splitting it
out, once I push the KMessageBox queued and WId methods to their respective
frameworks.

--
Valentin Rusu (vrusu)
IRC: valir