[kdelibs/frameworks] /: QMineDatabase::mimeTypeForNameAndData renamed mimeTypeForFileNameAndData in Qt5.

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Wed Dec 5 21:03:44 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 05 December 2012 14:04:45 David Faure wrote:

> Thanks, much appreciated.

Welcome :-)

> BTW did you sort out the weird compiler error you had with your
> kmessagebox.h change? If not, please send me the diff so I can take a look
> on my computer.

Yes, the problem dissapeared. In fact my system had problems building other
KDE parts, such as kde-workspace, so I decided to rebuild all of the KDE,
after switching back to my distribution's QT packages. Now it's working as a
charm, and I'm splitting KMessageBox.

Speaking about splitting KMessageBox, I started a local branch, as splitting
require a little bit more work to be done. I'll start a new thread about this.

--
Valentin Rusu (vrusu)
IRC: valir