Review Request: Don't lose the original CMAKE_MODULE_PATH

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Aug 7 20:42:57 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 07 August 2012, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Am 06.08.2012 21:35, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> >> I added a KDEWinConfig.cmake as a first step
> >
> > Can you post a link to it here ?
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/kdewin/repository/revisions/70
> fec467fecfde722b1da55a1f805e852c20bf47 and the following patch.

Thanks.

KDEWinConfigVersion.cmake.in looks ok.
Once you require a newer cmake version, i.e. 2.8.6, or hihger you can get rid
of that file and use write_basic_package_version_file() coming with cmake
instead.

KDEWinConfig.cmake.in:
The install dir for the headers is not configurable ?
If this is the case, then KDEWIN_INCLUDE_DIR is correct, otherwise it is not.

Setting CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES and CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES within the
Config.cmake file is not good style.
Finding a package should not change the behaviour of cmake, just provide
information about the package which has been found. So I'd prefer to remove
lines 26 and 27.
Otherwise it looks ok I think.

Alex