More work available

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Aug 3 19:57:54 UTC 2012

Hey David,

I started taking a stab at the KApplication -> QApplication
fix/conversions, then pulled and can't build currently.  I can't tell
from the last few commits what broke it either.  The error I'm getting
is about KDE_DEPRECATED in kdecore/config/kconfig.h included from
ksharedconfig.h

Not blaming or anything but it's a bit of a speedbump to get involved
when stuff doesn't build.

Jeremy