fix frameworks-kactions compile error

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 21:26:30 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 11 April 2012 18:59:26 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > Actually, KIcon* should be in kguiaddons, not in kwidgets, I think.
>
> That would make kguiaddons depend on QtWidgets, which may not be what we
> want (QIcon is in widgets).

It's really an unfortunate decision on the Qt side to put QIcon in QtWidgets.
Anybody has any idea on the rationale behind that move? To me QtGui was the
perfect match.

Extra question if someone knows, what will the QtComponents for desktop use
for the visual integration? Their own thing completely by-passing QIcon? Or
they'll get a dependency on QtWidgets?

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net