fix frameworks-kactions compile error

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 15:36:32 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 11 April 2012 18:16:37 Antonis Tsiapaliokas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to finish the frameworks-kactions branch but i cannot fix  a
> compile error.
> Here is the error http://paste.kde.org/455594/
>
> And those are the local changes that i have made to frameworks-kactions
>
> http://paste.kde.org/455600/
>
> I cannot link to kdeui.

Right.

But you should link to QtXml and kwidgets [for KIcon; after merging frameworks
into your branch], and port away from KStandardGuiItem/KMessageBox.

I'll work on moving the xmlgui-related code away from KActionCollection
(in frameworks, but you can merge that into your branch).

kwidgets doesn't need kactions, does it? If so, then we need to rethink this.
Actually, KIcon* should be in kguiaddons, not in kwidgets, I think.