KcoreAddons

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Oct 23 11:27:03 UTC 2011

On Saturday 22 October 2011 19:33:23 Romain Perier wrote:
> Le 14/10/2011 14:33, David Faure a écrit :
> > Any progress in making it so?
>
> The branch frameworks-kcore has been pushed few minutes ago :) .
> Some classes (like kdirwatch and ksavefile) need to be ported to
> qfile/qfileinfo in order to remove kde_file.h (I will do it tomorrow, I
> think).
>
> kcoreaddons no longer requires kdecore as runtime dependency (only as
> static dependency just for some headers).
>
> About KGlobal::locale and KGlobal::hasLocale I just disabled the code
> for now (also I've removed my code with qtextcodec), we need to take a
> decision about this part.
>
> Please review this branch when you've time (there's no hurry)

Very good work, thanks for the separate commits for each change!

I'm done reviewing, see emails here and in private.

Feel free to merge into frameworks after (or before) fixing these things.

PS: QStandardPaths was merged into Qt 5! Yay :-)
There's one method that got renamed, so I'll do the renaming all over kdelibs-
frameworks once your branch is merged in.