KcoreAddons

Romain Perier bambi at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 22 17:33:23 UTC 2011

Le 14/10/2011 14:33, David Faure a écrit :
> Any progress in making it so?
The branch frameworks-kcore has been pushed few minutes ago :) .
Some classes (like kdirwatch and ksavefile) need to be ported to
qfile/qfileinfo in order to remove kde_file.h (I will do it tomorrow, I
think).

kcoreaddons no longer requires kdecore as runtime dependency (only as
static dependency just for some headers).

About KGlobal::locale and KGlobal::hasLocale I just disabled the code
for now (also I've removed my code with qtextcodec), we need to take a
decision about this part.

Please review this branch when you've time (there's no hurry)

Enjoy !

Regards,
Romain