Doodle for the proposed IRC meeting

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Nov 10 12:45:24 UTC 2011

Good morning

As everyday this morning I started with reading several kde mailing lists and
read on k-c-d again about the problems with kdelibs 4.8 vs. frameworks 5. Then
I started to talk with Aaron who reminded me in looking at kde-frameworks-
devel and after reading all the archived mails and subscribing I set up a
doodle for the proposed IRC meeting. I hope to have taken into consideration
all your availabilities and time constraints.

Thus please go to the following doodle page and indicate there when you would
like to have this meeting (somewhen in the two weeks after the 20th of
November):

http://www.doodle.com/tbndqqynre36ax9f

And what about spreading this doodle link to other places or the blogosphere?

Thx and I hope to contribute in one or the other way to KF5
Mario