examples

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Dec 6 09:32:34 UTC 2011

Morning

Sometimes it's not the best idea to offer all choices but probably this time.

I think it makes sense to leave the examples in an examples directory in each
frameworks as this example code normally doesn't build without the framework
itself. On the other side there are quite some people who'd like to have an
overview of different KDE technologies and thus would like to download a
kdeexamples module or repository (and I'll do this myself in the next days
;-).

So why not leaving the examples in examples directories in the frameworks and
building some cmake or what magic to create a tarball or something with all
examples collected. Probably together with the (new) KDE demo app done this
summer of code?

Just my 2 Rappen
Mario