GSoC '21 KMyMoney : I am stuck.

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:30:32 BST 2021

> Using the backtrace info and looking at the corresponding code it should
become
> clear what the problem is. How to solve it is another question. I would
like
> you to figure out, what the root cause of the crash is (shouldn't be too
hard).
> If you need assistance, please let us know. Once we know that, we try to
figure
> out what to do to solve it.

Sorry for the late response.
I think I have figured out the underlying issue. The kmymoneyrc file can't
be loaded with local and is crashing the application. I concluded this by
checking the last two lines of backtrace which is related to main.cpp file
(error handling code). I am studying that part to figure out the solution.

Also, I was unable to test the execution in debug mode after setting the
breakpoints because the application freezes when I try to open the kmymoney
configuration window in the launch. This may be my system-specific issue.
What do you think about it?

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto