GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 20:54:54 BST 2021

Hello,
While replacing the classes like WebPriceQuoteSources with
AlkOnlineQuoteSources and other such cases, I saw that the member(like
identifyBy) is not implemented in alkimia. Does that mean I have to add
those members and functions in libalkimia repo similarly to that done in
webpricequote?

I have tried to implement AlkOnlineQuote::setDate() (similar to that of
webpricequote) in alkimia repo earlier but getting some reference error. I
skipped that thinking that will check that part once I replace all the
WebPriceQuote implementation in that file (kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp) .

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto