GSoC '21 KMyMoney: Removed all usage of webpricequote in equity price update dialog source.

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:12:06 BST 2021

Thank you very much, everyone, for the previous help :)

I have replaced all existing usage of webpricequote in kequitypriceupdatedlg

However, Lines 25,26,27 in the header were creating conflicts due to
unresolved forward declaration.
https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/kmymoney/-/blob/gsoc21/kmymoney/dialogs/kequitypriceupdatedlg.h#L25

I think that including the mymoneyfile, mymoneyprice.h, mymoneysecurity &
mymoneystatement headers are good enough to replace the same in
kequitypriceupdatedlg.h Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto