[Kde-finance-apps] Re: import / export library for Alkimia

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu May 26 01:50:41 CEST 2011

Hello,
sorry for the late reply, it's been really busy at work with half my
team away at a conference.

I'm very glad to see you joining the effort.
Your code can provide solid import/export features, plus a good
database backend. We're very much in need for those.

I really don't know the details of your import/export code, but if you
use a database for the temporary, we could use that as the storage for
the billing and application-integration use cases.
On our side, we can then add dbus interfaces so that applications can
connect to it, and of course whatever may be missing for the specific
use cases.

We'll have to move some code around, but we can discuss the details
when time comes.

You could commit the code to the Alkimia in playground, and we can
then move from there. BTW, are you using git already? Perhaps after we
decide exactly what to do, we could move all the code there, since
that's the future.

Anyway, I don't want to get too much ahead. Glad to see you on board.

Regards,
Alvaro