[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Charts framework

Stéphane MANKOWSKI stephane at mankowski.fr
Sat May 21 20:14:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

In Skrooge, we are using our own component.
This is a class named skgtablewithgraph in the library libskgbasegui.so.
This class is able to draw graph for a given table of data.

This class is published as a plug-in for QTDesigner, so you should be able to
test it easily (You just have to call seData).

Personally, I am satisfied even if I am ready to change for a more powerful
component.

Regards,
Stephane